04 June 2010

the wardrobe of a southern boy...


starts out just like every other baby...sweet gowns, pretty blankets, and little booties.

tiny bubbles and adorable bonnets...
soon there's seersucker and bucket hats...


jon-jons and knee socks!

and knitted rompers too!

they are perfect for every activity--running in the sand, flying kites, even t-ball.

ok, so maybe t-ball was pushing it, but I bet those other little boys were HOT and were wishing they were in one. {this was last year. he was only 3 :)}
and of course, sailing a boat! another perk...matching his sister!
but those days are gone...now he wears t-shirts and polos. like the big boys.
Except on sundays! That is the day that I still get the final word on the wardrobe. Little plaid suit, peter pan collar shirt, and saltwater sandals...adorable still!!! I suppose these days are numbered too {sadness} but for now, I will enjoy!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm dying! He is so cute! I love the picture of him on the pink chair. They grow up too fast:)

Coila said...

I love this post and watching him grow up! :) You have beautiful children, Bre.

melanie, aka Mo said...

I am going to go with Elijah on this one. OFF with the Peter Pan collar! But, you know... I can say that... I never had to dress a boy! And they will be in smock til they are, like, 12!

EA said...

I think you have sent nearly every cute outfit Aloysia has ever worn. no lie.