31 March 2008

What a weekend!



Elijah oficially turned 2, Renée danced at Alphafest, I planned a wedding, and went to another one. After a 4 1/2 hour Sunday afternoon nap, I think I'm ready for the week--that is until i have to wake up so early on monday morning after staying up so late!



















I'm sure he would've loved to get his cast off for his birthday, he got a chair to match sister's and a vacuum that he loves!!! He ran, literally, around with the vacuum for about 20 minutes straight--until he was so tired that he had to rest in his new chair, as pictured here! I think that he's just decided he has to live with the cast and has adapted quite well! I can't wait to see his reaction when it actually comes off...fingers crossed it's supposed to be tomorrow morning!

(don't you love the pajama ensemble? every night it's a sight to see...we have to have long sleeves and shorts, so you get what you get! even Christmas shirts in march! luckily, he's not annal about his pajamas matching like Renée-her obsession started around 1 and is still going strong. I don't think Elijah has a clue about what tops go with what bottoms. If he does, he sure doesn't care that he's not been wearing matching sets!)















Renée LOVED dancing at Alphafest! They did their ballet dance, which is a Cinderella song and she was so excited about it! She did great, and is counting down the weeks until recital!


After her performance, I was back in wedding mode...it turned out great! I've known them both since we were kids. Although, it was supposed to rain it didn't, and we were able to have the ceremony outside. These are just a few pictures that i took. Not to mention...this was planning marathon. We did everything in about 2 weeks! Amazing! . Thank you Annie and Erica and everybody who helped!!!!













I just realized that there are so many things I didn't get pictures of--I hope the photog did! I'll have to find some pictures and post the rest of the details later. I LOVE the "backdrop" I created! We moved it after the ceremony and put it behind the cake! Some other cool things that I didn't get pics of--the kids table and dumdum bouquet, the cool vinyl on the entrance doors, the vinyl just married on their car, the candy buffet and cute little cones, and lots lots more! I guess you'll have to wait and see!

8 comments:

Me said...

Woah, are you a professional wedding planner now, Bre? 'Cause you've done some awesome stuff there!

Jamie said...

ah man, toy vacuum cleaner. he loves those guys.

Kimberly said...

I love wedding pictures! Although it sounds stressful, it also sounds so fun!

JAM said...

wow you have been really busy. I forget that Miles and Elijah are so close in age ( we're talking days) I wish we lived closer so they could play :( .

What a little trooper. Looks like Elijah has had a rough month or so.

Rachel said...

Wow, you should go into business. The backdrop was beautiful. I'm very impressed. And, looks like Renee is going to be a little dancer just like her mom. Which by the way can I just say she looks so much like you!

Also, when I read about you going to bed late and having to wake up early, it reminded me about your few days working at the Cannon center for those crazy early morning shift. Thank goodness you didn't have to keep that up! Fun times!! :-)

breanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
breanna said...

i know they're close, but milo looks so much older than "little baby" as we call him! Happy Brithday to milo!

Layla said...

Hey Bre!(It's Layla from West Monroe) I found your blog through Erica's. You have such a cute little family! Your little girl looks a lot like you.