10 May 2011

easter means seersucker

Before we left for church--I thought I could get a picture of the "easy" three. {haha!} Elijah didn't want to stand by Renée at all, and Hazel didn't want to get too close to either of them--and would only do what Elijah did. All of which meant a good picture wasn't happening...
Then they started yelling for William to come across the street--and these two started being cute. My plan was to sneak Renée and William in behind them...
But when Elijah saw this
He did this...
And then it was all downhill...Hazel wanted to "hold it too, me?"
They were both rejected, and the pouting ensued. Hazel is just a faker. If Elijah was doing it, so was she...
Orum was determined to get a picture with Elijah in their seersucker suits. We did--just from the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I can totally picture it. And I'm amazed you had all this time before church. (Also, I love seersucker!)

Amanda said...

That makes me laugh! Y'all look adorable!