13 April 2010

the big turnaround!

Hazel FINALLY has a view of the world from her carseat! She LOOOVED her infant seat {until last week} and since she's so little {still well within the weight/height limits of her infant seat} I was in no rush to turn her around. Sometime last week she realized that if she grabbed the top of her infant seat she could twist her entire torso around to look at me. I don't know how she did it, and I don't have a picture. But believe me, it was crazy to see!


Yesterday, after screaming at the sight of her nice-comfy-perfect-for-napping infant seat, we headed to Babies-r-us, and left with this! She thinks she's BIG now, but at least she still LOVES her baby rattle--which she now keeps in her cup holder.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I swear our tastes are so similar it's eerie. Those silver rattles are about my all-time favorite baby gift. Also this http://www.hearthsong.com/product.asp?section_id=2006&department=1401&search_type=category&search_value=5101&cm_val=&cm_pos=&cur_index=&cm_type=bandept&pcode=2291 and this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44667016&ref=sr_gallery_4&&ga_search_query=wood+rattle&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

breanna said...

ohhh...i LOVE those too!! you're right, it's like were are both from the south or something :)